I’ve decided to start hosting a weekly prayer request list. Each Sunday I will create a new post here and on facebook Please add your prayer request either here in the comments, or comment on the facebook post. I’m going to do my best to keep both locations updated with all requests.
You can see my daily “foster mom’s prayer” here.
I’ll get us started with specific requests:
- I ask you to pray that Lady Bug’s transition continue to go smoothly.
- Please also pray that Squirm’s bio-dad would realize that dragging out the TPR process is not in Squirm’s best interest, and that random relatives do not decide to needlessly drag the process out any further.
- Please pray that the Lord’s will for Squish be revealed to us – ideally sooner rather than later.
- Please pray for my friend who has just learned that her foster daughter will be moving to family members in 3 weeks.
- Finally, please pray for all foster parents – that we are all granted strength and compassion and wisdom to continue our quest to save even a single starfish.
- 1.My nephew Houston Mitchell was hit by a car Aug 20th. He has multiple fractures and a traumatic brain injury. He is coming out of his coma but still has lots of healing to do. Currently he is agitated much of the time and keeps pulling out his feeding tube.
- 2. Our 11 year old son passed away suddenly March 25 and our family is still devastated. He had accepted Jesus as his savior so we have that hope of Heaven but how do you get used to the sun not being in the sky?