There’s only one polite thing to say when someone tells you she is pregnant: Congratulations.
How do you congratulate someone who is expecting?
New Baby Wishes
- “So happy for you two! …
- “Ahhh! …
- “You two deserve every bit of happiness this baby is going to bring you.”
- “So many happy and wonder-filled times ahead for you…congratulations.”
- “Warmest congratulations on the birth of your sweet baby girl!”
- “Love just got real. …
- “Welcome to the world, little one!
8 сент. 2016 г.
How do you congratulate a coworker when pregnant?
Messages to give to a coworker going on maternity leave
- Babies bring such joy and happiness to a family. …
- I can think of no greater joy than a new baby. …
- All the best to you for a happy and restful maternity leave. …
- Congratulations on your new arrival! …
- Enjoy a wonderful and restful maternity leave with your new baby!
22 февр. 2021 г.
How do you comfort someone who is pregnant?
Here are some basics to help you help them!
- Listen. One of the easiest things you can do to support your pregnant friend is to listen. …
- Offer advice with love. …
- Be there. …
- Be realistic. …
- Just be there. …
- Trust her.
16 февр. 2018 г.
What do you say to a pregnant woman for good luck?
Such beautiful plans and love that never ends. A great joy is coming — many best wishes for the remainder of your pregnancy. Sending happy thoughts your way as you prepare to welcome a little someone new to your family. This little miracle will soon make your world more beautiful and more joyful.
How do you congratulate someone?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Heartfelt congratulations to you.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.”
16 июл. 2018 г.
What do you say to an expecting mother?
- “So happy for you.”
- “Wishing all the best for you and your baby-to-be.”
- “Wishing you sweet times ahead…”
- “Can’t wait to meet baby!”
- “Your family is about to get even cuter.”
- “Blessings to baby and you.”
- “Praying for a safe and healthy delivery for both you and baby.”
11 июл. 2019 г.
What do you write in a congratulations pregnancy card?
You could also highlight your wishes for a healthy pregnancy, labor and delivery, and baby with messages like “Wishing you an easy delivery and healthy baby,” “Wishing you health and joy as you welcome your new baby,” “May you all be happy and healthy.”
What do you say on a maternity card?
Simple, Easy Things to Say
- Wishing you an easy, safe delivery and a healthy baby.
- Welcoming your new baby with wishes of health, joy and plenty of sleep.
- We are so excited that you are welcoming a new member into your family.
- Congratulations and all the best on the upcoming arrival of your little one.
27 мар. 2018 г.
What to say to a friend who is pregnant?
Here are some ideas and tips on nice things to say to a pregnant woman:
- Do express your sincere excitement for her and the journey she is about to embark on.
- Do tell her she is glowing. …
- Do tell her you’re so happy to see her (at work, church, the store, wherever!)
17 мар. 2021 г.
How do I accept unwanted pregnancy?
Coping with the Emotions of an Unplanned Pregnancy
- Heed your physical needs, first and foremost. If you’ve just found out that you’re pregnant, focus first on your health. …
- Confide in someone. Or more than one person. …
- Allow yourself to feel everything. It’s ok to feel sad, mad, angry, terrified, devastated, resentful. …
- Find support.
20 авг. 2014 г.
What to say to a friend who miscarried when you are pregnant?
Meaningful things to say to someone who has suffered a pregnancy loss:
- “I’m sorry.”
- “I’m so sorry for your loss.”
- “I’m sorry to hear the news.”
- “I’m thinking of you.”
- “I’m not sure what to say or do but I am here and I am so sorry.”
- “Please let me know if there’s anything you need.”
15 окт. 2019 г.
What should you not say to a pregnant woman?
16 Things You Should NEVER Say to a Pregnant Woman
- “Oh my God you’re HUGE!” …
- “You’re going to have a BIG girl/boy/baby!” …
- “You’re about to burst/ready to pop!” …
- “Are you sure there’s only 1 in there?” OR “Are you sure you’re not having twins?” …
- “When I was pregnant I was so much bigger/smaller than you!” …
- “Enjoy ___ while you still can” …
- “What is your birth plan?”
30 окт. 2019 г.
Is saying good luck rude?
“Good luck” is not a religious or emotional statement in any way. It’s something we say to each other to communicate ‘I want the best for you (in this matter). ‘ But “good luck” is a terrible way to say this. … Second, “good luck” implies, to the person you’re saying it to, that they need luck to succeed.
How do I get pregnant?
Follow these simple tips for how to get pregnant:
- Have sex regularly. The highest pregnancy rates occur in couples who have sex every day or every other day.
- Have sex near the time of ovulation. …
- Maintain a normal weight.